Food Recipe: How To Make Spring Rolls At Home? Easy Recipe Explained
Food Recipe: Spring Rolls are the popular Indo Chinese street food. basically spring rolls are the deep fried crunchy pockets filled up with veggies and noodles. Read this article because we have shared an easy recipe for you which will help you cooking spring rolls step by step.
Spring Rolls: Springs Rolls are one of the most loved Indo Chinese Snack Recipe made across the globe. One can find it easily roaming on the streets. Sometimes the spring rolls that sell on the streets are unhealthy but you can make it at home as well. Guessing it how? Do read this easy recipe which will help you in making spring rolls at home.
Easy Spring Rolls Recipe To Try At Home
Spring Rolls are made up of some common ingredients that are mentioned in the following list.
- Corn Flour
- Black Pepper
- Boiled Noodles
- All Purpose Flour
Step-By-Step Process Of Making Spring Rolls At Home
- Chop down all the veggies, mix them well with salt, and black pepper and boil until they turn soft.
- Take a pan and add boiled noodles with vinegar, chopped veggies, and spices mentioned above and cook for a few minutes until all the ingredients get mixed properly.
- Take a bowl add Maida, Corn flour and water and make a thick dough with the help of water.
- Cut down the dough into small pieces and flatten them by pressing with a rolling pin into the rectangular shape and keep them aside.
- Once the noodles are done; take a spoon and start spreading them out on the flattened pieces of dough.
- After spreading the fillings you need to seal those pockets, use a slurry of corn flour and water and seal them properly.
- Take a pan, add 4-5 tbsp oil add those pockets and deep fry them until they turn crispy and golden brown. Cooking for 4-5 minutes will be enough.
Your crispy and crunch market Spring rolls are ready to be served, cut into halves garnished with salt and paired up with chilly or tomato sauce enjoy with your friends and family.
Read More: How To Make Masala Idli? Easy Recipe Explained
Written By: Ishan Singh