Navratri Recipe: How To Make Singhare Ke Aate Ka Halwa? Easy Recipe Explained
Food Recipe: Singhare Ka Halwa is an easy dessert recipe made during fasting in festivals like Navratri, Dusshera, Diwali etc. Although it is very easy to make this dessert but some still finds it difficult. No need worry anymore because we have made it easy for you. Read this article to know about easy recipe of Singhare Ke Aate Ka Halwa that you must try this Navratri.
Singhare Ke Aate Ka Halwa: Singhare Ke Aate Ka Halwa is one of the most popular fasting dessertprepared in India during festivals. One should definitely try this recipe in upcoming Navratri. Here in this article, we have shared an easy recipe for making Singhare Ke Aate Ka Halwa that you must try this Navratri.
Easy Singhare Ke Aate Ka Halwa Recipe To Try This Navratri
Singhaare Ke Aate Ka Halwa can be prepared very easily you just need to collect the following ingredients before moving on with the making process.
Ingredients For Singhare Ke Aate Ka Halwa
- Chestnut Flour(Singhare Ka Aata)
- Cardamon powder
Step-By-Step Process Of Making Singhare Ke Aate Ka Halwa
- Take a pan add ghee and heat it on medium flame, add water and chestnut flour and cook until it turns brown.
- Add 2 cups of water again mix it well and leave until the water gets absorbed completely.
- After the water gets absorbed, stir the flour and add sugar, and cardamom powder and continuously stir for 5 minutes.
- Add dry fruits mix them well again and leave for another 3 minutes.
Your amazing Singhaare Ke Aate Ka Halwa is ready to be served, garnish it with chopped almonds, cashews etc and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Read More: How To Make Sabudana Tikki? Easy Recipe Explained
Written By: Ishan Singh