Food Recipes: Easy And Quick Recipe To Make Coconut Laddu
Indians frequently cook the delicious dessert coconut laddu. No one can readily resist such a wonderful delicacy. Do you, however, know how coconut laddus are made? What components are needed to create coconut laddu? This article explores an easy recipe to make coconut laddu.
Coconut Laddu Recipe: Coconut laddu is a sweet dish prepared on many occasions in India. It is a delicious sweet that no one can easily resist. But do you know how coconut laddu is made? What are the ingredients required to make coconut laddu? In this article, we have shared an easy recipe for coconut laddu. Follow the given steps, and the final result will be a flavourful coconut laddu.
Traditional sweet balls known as coconut laddu are produced mostly from coconut and a sweetener like sugar or jaggery. There is a little cardamom scent on them. For extra crunch, different kinds of nuts and raisins are occasionally included. Many variations also include ghee and milk to add richness. Coconut laddus, sometimes referred to as nariyal laddus, can be produced vegan and are naturally gluten-free.
How To Make Coconut Laddu
- Take a pan and heat 1 teaspoon of ghee. If you want to use coconut oil, then it’s fine. Then add one and a half cups of grated coconut.
- Stir the coconut over the low flame, but prevent it from getting brown. Remind yourself that if you’re using desiccated coconut, there is no need to roast.
- Now it’s time to make the laddu mixture. Add three-quarters cup of sweetened condensed milk. Then add half a teaspoon of green cardamom powder.
- Mix it well and cook it over a low flame. Your mixture will start thickening. You just have to stir it continuously.
- Turn off the heat when the mixture leaves the pan’s sides and you can see some coconut oil clinging to them.
- Now shift the coconut laddu mixture into another bowl and leave it to cool.
- When the mixture has cooled, make medium balls from it and give it the form of laddu. The best technique is to put ghee in your palm and shape the coconut laddus.
- The laddu should be evenly coated after being rolled in either fresh or desiccated coconut.
- Repeat the process for every ball and coat it in the desiccated coconut.
- Your coconut laddu is prepared and ready to serve. You can use small muffin liners to serve it. You can also freeze coconut laddu for 23 days.
Note: This is just a single process to make coconut laddus. You can also make it using other recipes and processes.
Written By: Rohit Pandey
Also Read:Ras Malai Recipe: Easy And Quick Recipe To Make Ras Malai At Home